UPDATE (as of 12/18/2021): This call is now closed and I am still looking over all of the applications. I am hoping to have some final decisions made by early next week. My goal is to e-mail everyone, whether they make the team or not, but that will take some time so it may not be until the end of next week when I get all of the e-mails out. 💜
I'm looking for my first ever design team and am so excited to see who will apply.
Please note: this call is open to designers in the US or Canada only. I wish that wasn't the case because there are so many incredible International designers, but this is necessary due to worldwide shipping delays and suspensions, as well as short turn-around times for new releases.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
- create a minimum of 3 new projects per month (including 2 shared in blog posts)
- create additional projects for new releases
- provide clear, well-lit project photos (on a white or mostly white background)
- meet deadlines and be able to work on short turn-around times for new releases
- participate in additional blog and/or Instagram hops, when applicable
- share your projects as well as Ink Blot Shop products and promotions on social media
- uplift and support other crafters on social media
- never use or support "unbranded" or knockoff supplies in any way
If those sound like commitments you can stand by, read on for what design team members will get in return...
- free product to bulk up (or start) your Ink Blot Shop product stash
- free product when new items are released
- a generous shop discount
- ability to become an affiliate* and earn a percentage of sales you generate (*subject to all affiliate program restrictions)
- your projects will be shared on Ink Blot Shop's various social media accounts
- you will have a new friend (that's me!) who will cheer you on
Ready to apply? Fill out the application here.